Sunday, September 30, 2012

Grateful October - Day 1

A dear friend is doing a grateful challenge for this month.  
What a wonderful idea!  
I am going to join her from my blog.  

While all sorts of wonderful thoughts float through my mind, I have pulled out the Macquarie Dictionary and found the word 'grateful'.
Here is what it says -

1. Warmly or deeply appreciative of kindness or benefits received; thankful.
2. Actuated by or expressing gratitude.
3. Pleasing to the mind or senses; agreeable or welcome; refreshing.


Ok so this is going to be harder than I thought.

I only have 31 days.  

It's not going to be enough.

The 3 hearts above represent my 3 boys.
But, from them, there are a whole lot of people who come to mind that make up this whole picture.
Connected by the heart.
Connected by blood.
Connected by love.
Connected by laugher.
Connected by learning.
Connected by hobbies.

So today, I am grateful for family and friends. 
The threads that make the fabric that is me.  
The warp and the weft that I cannot live without.
xx

Would YOU like to play along?  
I would love to know what you are grateful for too.





2 comments:

  1. Hi gorgeous,

    Same thought every night around 10pm........I am so grateful that I have a comfy bed to sleep in.

    Love
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, although my date with my pillow seems to be later and later as I try to 'get stuff done'. lol. Thank you for joining in. xx

    ReplyDelete