Thursday, October 11, 2012

Grateful October - Day 11

Today I am grateful for some of the most fabulous and amazing women that I know and am about to spend my evening with.

They inspire me, they crack me up, they support, love, and cherish their families and friends, and my days without them would just not be the same.

Tonight we are going out, tonight we are creating more wonderful memories to add to our barrel of laughs for the future, tonight we get together only as fabulous women can.

Happy Thursday Evening to you all.  My apologies for the lack of photo evidence, our evening is about to begin, and even if I did have photo evidence, I am not sure that sharing it would be such a great idea. *giggle*  It's going to be one of those 'you had to be there' kinda evenings.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment